We appreciate the professional referrals we receive for mental health and addiction treatment from others in the field – it is a cornerstone of our business, and we take this trust placed in us very seriously. Oceans Medical Centers is a premier rehab program specializing in primary mental health care and substance abuse. We firmly believe that there are those who cannot achieve lasting, true recovery until their underlying mental/psychiatric conditions are resolved.
In fact, we feel that psychological/emotional distress is a leading cause of relapse and the reason so many become “chronic relapsers.” It is with this philosophy in mind that we created our unique treatment process, which includes a combination of clinical therapeutic applications, 12-step recovery, holistic approaches, along with traditional therapies. Professional referrals are always welcome and help foster strong relationships that are mutually beneficial.
Our treatment approach is solution-focused and conducted in the comfortable and serene setting of our primary mental health program in Boynton Beach, Florida. We consider our referents to be a part of the treatment team of the clients they refer – our goal is the long-term recovery of every individual under our care.
Exceeding Your Treatment Expectations
- Professional and seamless reception of all referral-based inquiries.
- Reinforcement of the relationship between the referent and the family/client.
- A smooth and personalized intake process.
- Initial creation of open communication between our clinical treatment team and the referent.
- Continued communication throughout the whole treatment process.
- Immediate relay of any issues affecting the treatment process to the referent.
- The referent is included in the discharge planning process.
- Consideration of referring the client back to the referent for continued care after treatment, if applicable.